Tuesday 1 April 2008

Attention Whore

Further to my problems yesterday, today has been even worse so here's something I made earlier.....

I intended to show more in this post but I can't last longer than 15 minutes without a crash and I'm getting incredibly irritated and frustrated. I can't get online at all now so I give up.

This is for all the attention whores out there - we've all got a bit of attention whore in us, (some more than others).

Creamy Cooljoke, Attention Whore & Proud
attention_001

The Attention Whore Tee and Crown are both free (or 1L) from Amplify, there's more new free items there too, including a belt and a butterfly top.

The skin, hair (which is actually a guys style) and shorts are all free from Random (top floor) at the Gnubie Store. So much more has been added here since my last visit from some of the best designers in SL. If you haven't visited recently, go check it out. See Olivia's previous post for more.

Fingers crossed things will improve later, I've got so much cute stuff I need to show you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's still cute ; )
Where can I get one of those lovely yeah-poses? Is it frrrree?

Unknown said...

SL is indeed getting worse. I can't login today at all! Just have admire those freebies from afar (:_