Tuesday 29 April 2008

1 <3 Cherry's!

Remember those dresses I featured on this blog post from Honey Soul? Well they are still available but also there's a new free dress in store and a 10 minute camp chair present too.

This cherry cutie dress is very reminiscent of Artilleri style, and guess what?...Artilleri has a half price sale on right now! The shoes I am wearing from Artilleri are now only 50L!!. This braided Dallas hair is also from Artilleri but still full price, I bought this a while ago and was kinda hoping it was in the sale when I took the pics - but noooooo...'tis cute though and perfect with these oufits!

honey_001

honey_002

The camp chair at Honey Soul presents you with this adorable little number after only 10 minutes - I love 10 minute camp chairs, just enough time for a little shuffle around in my inventory but not long enough to get bored. This beautiful green Spring Shell dress comes in two lengths and also includes a scripted skirt prim (I never wear these because I can't work them out, LOL!)

honey_003

honey_004

Dresses: Honey Soul (free)
Mimmi Shoes: Artilleri (50L)
Cherry Earrings: Artilleri (not free)
Dallas Hair: Artilleri (not free)
Little Socks: Honey Kitty (previous group gift)
Chai Cherry Skin: Lovey's (not free)

No comments: