Monday 17 March 2008

Put on your dancing shoes - you sexy little thing!

This post is inspired by (Artic Monkey's, Dancing Shoes)

I'm in such a great mood today, I felt like putting on some lovely dresses and having fun. I chose the stage next to the Differ*nt Store at Juicy to bust some moves on yo' asses! (oh, here I go talking gangsta again when I'm a lass from Scotland)

First up this gorgeous free polka dot dress my buddy Holli Hansup found at Mojo. The beautiful skin worn in these pics is also from Mojo - I saw Olivia wearing it in this post and had to get one for myself - at 150L it's a bargain (possibly only available at this price for a limited time).

Fun Outifts I Love 1
Dress - Mojo (free)
Skin - Mojo (150L)

Honey Soul often gives out great free outfits and if you join the Honey Soul group and TP to the store wearing your tag, you will get this adorable sunny yellow dress for free, click on the sign on the wall.

Fun Outifts I Love 2
Dress - Honey Soul (Group Gift in store)

The next two outfits are also free or 1L in the Honey Soul store.

Fun Outifts I Love 6
Dress - Honey Soul (1L)

Fun Outifts I Love 7
Dress & Tights - Honey Soul (1L)
Tach - Group Gift from Differ*nt
Mary Jane Flats - Boing Fromage (not free)

Differ*nt stores' designs and accessories are made with fun, they always make me smile, there's lots of free goodies at the store and a new freebie box which contains the glasses and top worn below.

Fun Outifts I Love 4

The Easter Egg Necklace is a FREE demo it's WEARABLE folks. This top, also from Differ*nt is an Easter Special (not free). You will find these at the entrance to the store, just where you TP in.

Fun Outifts I Love 5
Shorts - Veschi Group Gift
Tops, Glasses, Necklace - Differ*nt
Hair - Roxy by Armidi (not free)

I haven't been on as Creamy for a couple of days, so apologies to those of you who have tried to contact me. I'm not great for checking my emails either, I get so many I feel terrified to look at them, I wish there was some way of setting it so that only IMs come through to my email account and not all the group notices.

I look at this blog more than my emails so you can leave msgs on here if it's not a private issue - do it on the notes thingy at the side - or you can shout -"CHECK YOUR FECKIN EMAIL's MISSUS!"

2 comments:

olivia connaught said...

i neeeeeeeeed that yellow dress and i normally barely tolerate yellow. it looks like the way lying in the sun feels.

Queen Coronet said...

You wrote in your current blog: I wish there was some way of setting it so that only IMs come through to my email account and not all the group notices.

There is a way of doing it. Open the group information and at the bottom you can uncheck "receive group notices." You won't get any notices while you are offline. I do this for my notice heavy groups and then when i log on i look at notice history to see what i missed.

Now, has anyone figured out a way to keep subscrib-o-matic notices from capping out the IMs?