Monday 17 March 2008

You wanna piece of me?

In the words of US 'Chav' Brittney Spears, I'm Mrs 'Extra Extra this is just in". (yes, I admit - I secretly like that song)

Olivia sent a notice to the group yesterday about this free gift at e.m.a. - I went there straight away, I visited this store when it first opened so I was excited, really lovely clothes here. My Lindens were itching to get out of my pocket. This store is on the Nique Soil sim (fabbo shopping place which you must visit if you haven't yet). Thanks to Fionna Whiteberry for letting us know about this one

First I'll show you the free outfit and then the items I bought. This lingerie set is called 'Lovery Night), CUTE!

So in the set you get 5 different underwear patterns (the one not shown is plain white)

ema_007 ema_006

ema_005 ema_004

and then you get a black and white babydoll attachment which you can mix with each underwear design.

ema_009

ema_010

Then suddenly, my Lindens jumped out and asked me to spend them and this is what I bought..

Lace blouse and Clash pants (I think these were 80L each). Loving the little bow on the leg.

ema_002

Cute Border one piece dress and leggings (120L), you get a fun dancing thingy with each purchase...woohooo!

ema_001

Outfits: e.m.a.
Creampuff Espresso Skin by Rosemar (free)
Hair- Roxy by Armidi (not free)
Maryjane flats by Boing Fromage, (not free, worth every L$ though, you can change the colours)
Sugarblue Shape by Lemon - (I received this from a group a while ago, not sure if it's available - I couldn't see it in the store), it looks so amazing with this skin.

1 comment:

olivia connaught said...

girl i made a beeline for that victorian top and then bought half the store. THANK YOU FIONNA!