Saturday 15 March 2008

Floofer

[CRAP] has just released a gorgeous new Antique Lace bubble dress and this lovely shade is 1L in store.

As soon as I wore it, I thought 'floofy', then I had to look up the online Dictionary to see if that means anything and guess what? - no it doesn't, it's another of my very own made up words and the definition to me is when a skirt is like a cloud, all full and light.

15-03-08 1_014

Can you guess it's well past my bedtime and I'm rambling a load of shite? Simply put this dress is beautiful, if you love it as much as me TP to [CRAP].

15-03-08 1_013
Hair - Diversity - not free
Skin - Rosemar - Free
(both on previous post, i'm too sleepy to copy the URLs)

Oh and this dress looks good on guys too....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh creamy i adore the hair! :P And omg, ur post just reminded me that I should prob use emotes to smile sometime LOL

Anonymous said...

Guys, this dress is the one on the floor, in front of the opened closet. It took some time to rez, so I might as well tell ya...floofy, fluffy....love the sound of that!

Creamy Cooljoke said...

This hair would look so good on you Gogo ^^

Thanks for the info on the whereabouts of the dress Patrice :)