Saturday 15 March 2008

What's the Craic?

I can tell you on good authority today that the St Patricks Day celebrations are well and truly underway in Ireland, the parades have already started and lots of guiness is being consumed.

I've got a whole load of green goodness to show you today, all the best ones which I have collected over the past few days. Most of these can can be worn all year round - not just for St Patrick's Day, most of these items are all available for a limited time too so get them quick.

This first fantastic outfit is by Alchemy Angels, the dress has little shamrocks all over it and can be worn with or without the apron. The shoes are also free next to the dress.

15-03-08_001

The hat is by Perquita (of fabbo shoes fame) - it's also free at Alchemy Angels next to the outfit, I looove!

15-03-08_003
(Eyes - Callie Cline Gift - no longer available)

The next dresses are the Sparkle and Shimmer dresses, both free from M o j o - beautiful aren't they? These can be worn flexi or or sexy tight skirt option, so two dresses in one!

15-03-08_005

15-03-08_007

OMG look at this free retro 'Good Luck Charm - Shamrock' outfit by Ingenue, I love this bright shade of green and the little dots at the cleavage and ankles. Supercute and sexy!

15-03-08_008

Achariya sent a notice to the group about the amazing Rosemar Creampuff skins, she's featured them on here blog HERE too. I can't believe these are FREE, I am in love!

I've only shown a few of the skins in this post because there are so many in the folder and they are ALL gorgeous! The skin has a beautiful glow and the makeup is so striking.

15-03-08_010

15-03-08_011
Bra by Differ*nt , this is not free, but there are loads of great free items there.
Lashes of Toy - BP* Group Gift (I LOVE these)
Hierbe eyes by Imagen at Free*Style (1L)

The three hairstyles worn in this post are by Diversity Hair. 1 colour pack in 3 Selected styles in the store were reduced by 75% yesterday and somehow I found them straight away, I didn't even know these were the reduced styles - I was going to buy them anyway, so how lucky was I? I think it must have been all the shamrocks I was wearing. Ttwo of the styles were 44L and one was 75L..I think (Creamy tries to remember, can't do maths)

Aleri at Diversity has been doing these sales quite a lot recently, so if you TP to the Diversity Hair store and touch the subscribomatic sign - you will be informed about the next one.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's the name of the BP* group? I can't seem to find it under group search and under the designer's name? thanks :)

Aisuru Rieko said...

hi! thanks for all of the freebie finds, i really like reading your blog and you have some of the better screencaps around.

I have a tip for you. theres an adorable little shop in one of the Japanese sims I found Called "Honey Kitty". the SLurl is Fukuoka Nakasu 106/153/23 and she has a cute little polka dot skirt for free. and a couple of freebies for joining her group. very nice shop for people who like the ultra-cute Japanese style.

btw my SL name is Aisuru Rieko

Creamy Cooljoke said...

If you go into my profile and then look at my groups on the first page, BP* is there - just double click on it to join the group. This is a fantastic store - definitely recommend you visit it. :)

Thanks for the tip Josephine/Aisuru, I adore Honey Kitty.

I've featured the cute group gift leggings in this post
http://slfreestyle.blogspot.com/2008/03/sweet-jeanius.html

and the dot skirt and bag in this post.
http://slfreestyle.blogspot.com/2007/11/honey-kitty.html, this was a while ago so think it's definitely due another post :D

Thanks very much for leaving the tip..please keep them coming :))

Anonymous said...

Seems i am blind or what, but i can't find the free skins at popfuzz....!:/

olivia connaught said...

guiness

yessss preciousssssssss

...sorry, i get all gollumy about my guinness.

anon - the skins are on a poster to the right hand side on the wall behind the counter at rosemar.