Friday 14 March 2008

Tomboy

I felt like a having less girly look today so I pulled on some boy style pants and a vest.

boygirl_001
Wedge Shoes : ETD Gift Hunt

Achariya told me about this Debuttank vest top, it's 1L from one of my favourite stores called The Closet, I had no idea there was a free item there so I had palpitations. The dot pants are free in another one of my fave stores called Kurotsubaki, I love that they look like men's suit pants and sit low on the hips, they also look really great with chucks/trainers. Possibly might suit guys too, I'll try them out on my guy av later.

boygirl_004
Hair - Boon (FREE)
Hierba Eyes - 1L Imagan at Free*Style
Summer Skin - Kao (Free - Prize Camp)

Achariya also told me about these great arm tattoo's which are a group gift from EtchD, search EtchD and look in notice archives notice dated 3/13/08. I thought I would inject a little girlyness with this gorgeous 1L necklace from [CRAP] too, bows and pearls ahoy!

Omy lordy..I just got so much green stuff, it's bedtime so i'll show you the best tomoz xxx

No comments: