Monday 17 March 2008

Tip of the Green Iceberg

I wasn't going to do any more posts dedicated to green items but then I received a note from Rack of Imagen to let me know there is a 1L dress at her store to celebrate St Patricks Day. It is absolutely stunning and comes in two lengths. This will be only available for a limited time so hurry down and get it.

IMAGEN_003

Everywhere I went today, people were asking me where I got this dress from, the texturing is luscious and the lacing around the hem is beautifully made.

IMAGEN_002
Dress - Imagen (1L, limited time)
Porcelain Doll Skin - GG Couture Group Gift
Nissa Hair in Kiss - Diversity (not free)
Boots - Blaze Update Group Gift (for some reason the group is no longer open enrollment so you may not be able to get these at the moment.)

While I'm on a roll, I'll show you these other goodies I picked up recently...and then no more overdosing on green ok?

This funky green outfit is free or 1L from Second Wave Apparel (limited time gift)

paddy_004 paddy_008

This cool flatcap hat is a group gift from Glam & Indigo, beautiful egg necklace from Virtual Impressions, the striking skin is a new group gift from love.love.love.

paddy_005

Check these funky pink Doc Martin style boots with the breast cancer charity logo, these are free from Oi at the Relay for Life, the famous SL Cancer Charity event.

"Hosted by Relay's Raiders with sims donated by the Rezzable Group. This event is bringing together 84 premier fashion designer in Second Life to raise money for a great cause!!!
Lots of great music, requests, shopping , giveaways and much much more during this celebration! Wear your green or better yet buy something green from the fair to support Relay for Life."

So come help us as we Celebrate. Remember. and Fight Back!! against cancer and lets all join in the cause! Until there is a cure!! We Relay for Life!!!"

paddy_006
Boots - Oi at the Relay for Life, WINTER SIM, number #14 (free)
Socks by Corduroy, (30L)

Cheri TP'd me direct to these boots, I'm afraid the TP link only takes you to the landing point. It's hella laggy down there so please be patient. These are on the WINTER SIM, number #14

Look at this adorable keychain by Moontan, beautifully detailed.

paddy_007

One more then bed, this cute little number is the Shamrock n Roll outfit at Rose Petal Creations (1L)

paddy_009

Ni nites...tomorrow is another day xx

3 comments:

Cheri Pye said...

I don't think I said but just to clarify, those are the 'Oi' boots by Beckenbauer Productions.

Awesome post as always Creamy <3

Anonymous said...

could you tell me where the egg charm is? Is it at the relay for life or the store? I couldn't find in the store? Thanks so much!

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Oops - thanks for the info my little cheri pye xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Paisley, the beautiful egg necklace is free at a store called Virtual Impressions - http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tyche/153/127/50