Sunday 23 March 2008

I'm so Vain!

I only popped online for a short time today, so the Grid Wide hunt organised by Vain Inc. was perfect for me as the eggs were not too hard to find (that's a good thing for impatient people like me).

This hunt starts at Vain Inc, you pick up the egg there and you will be given an LM to the next location with your gift. So many fantastic designers involved in this one, here are some of my favourites. (I didn't do the whole hunt as I didn't have time but it's on until 12pm on the 25th March so I may continue it tomorrow)

Here's some of the goodies:

easter_006
Skirt: Vain Inc (0L)
Bunny Shirt: Tuli (oL)

easter_005
Penny Bow Dress & Skin - love.love.love (0L)

easter_009
Charlotte Dress and flower: Artilleri (0L)
Chiffon stole/scarf - The Closet (0L)

easter_008
Happy Easter Outfit - Canimal (0L)

easter_011
easter_012
easter_013
Corset, Tank, Tee and Jeans all from Vette's Boutique (0L)

It's brilliant how generous the designers have been on these hunts, big thanks to you all and to the people who took the time to organise the hunts. It's been a lot of fun!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, looks like Gogo's post....

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this post! I had a lot of fun with this hunt, and i like the idea of going to a whole different sim to find an egg instead of staying on 1 sim.
I found all 28 eggs (my inventory is a mess now) and I'm really happy. Thanks!

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Yep just went over to Gogo's blog and she's wearing some of the same outfits, http://gogolita.com/, we went on the same hunt and we have a similar taste in clothes. Gogo looks far more gorgeous though :)

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Wow Margriet, well done for finding all the eggs, this was a really good hunt with great designers :))

Creamy Cooljoke said...

I have a confession that I looked at the ad for the hunt and picked out some of my favourite designers which hadn't already been featured by other freebie bloggers at that time.