Saturday 22 March 2008

Easter Goodness cont....

I did two more hunts today because they were at two of my fave stores, Philotic Energy and Ivalde.

Philotic Energy has 6 eggs to find and despite grid issues and stale transaction messages, I managed to find 5 of them (with a little help from my friends, thanks Azia and Benedetta, thankyooos). This is part of the Penguin egg hunt, lots of stores participating in this one and starts at SYD

The Ivalde hunt has 12 eggs (I think) to find with goodies from some of the stores in the Village

23-3-08_002
Hair: Philotic Energy Hunt (1L)
Dress: Ivalde Hunt (free)

23-3-08_012
Dress: Ivalde Hunt (free)
Hair: ETD (free)

23-3-08_008
Dress: Ivalde Hunt (free)
(You will find the arm cuffs for this dress free in the Ivalde store)
Hair: ETD (free)

23-3-08_009
Outfit: Ivalde Hunt (free)
Shoes: ::69:: Hunt (free)
Hair: ETD (free)

23-3-08_010
Dress: Ivalde Hunt (free)

Thanks to Silk Aeon for informing the group about free Easter skin at Gigi Couture, it's only available until Sunday. I love Gigi Couture skins, she has given the Another Shop skins a really unique look of her own.
23-3-08_011
Necklace: Ivalde Hunt (free)
Eyes: Philotic Energy Hunt (1L)
Easter Skin: Gigi Couture (Free until Sunday)
Bonita Hair: ETD (1L)

23-3-08_014
Guitar: Ivalde Hunt (free)
Hair: ETD (free)

Hehe, this is so funny, I had to show you. This bunny outfit is free on the York sim.

23-3-08_001
Bunny Set: Old York
Leotard: Pixel Dolls
Hair: Philotic Energy Hunt (1L),
I also found some cuffs at Philotic Energy and a couple of jelly bracelets (not shown because SL crashed on me)

OMG SL is having issues today!!! Must be because Jebus has been crucified, but don't worry, he will rise again on Sunday.

4 comments:

olivia connaught said...

OMG SL is having issues today!!! Must be because Jebus has been crucified, but don't worry, he will rise again on Sunday.

now i gots to go to confession cause i laughed rilly rilly rilly hard

but yeah sl can kiss my ass today >:| it's been like "log in, crash, log in, do two things, crash, log in, take a step, crash..." argh. hurry up jesus! i have stuff to do!

Anonymous said...

So many issues. I lagged horribly and transactions failed. Glad to your post about the Ivalde and Philotic easter egg hunt.

Though I think there were around 20 eggs on the Ivalde hunt.

-KT

Dove Swanson said...

Yeah, I think there's at least 20 eggs in the Ivalde hunt. I couldn't even find them all. I swear I recall an "egg30" ...but I know for sure there's an egg15.

So glad someone is rounding up all these hunts, I was starting to lose track!

Anonymous said...

There were 26 eggs. 15 were by Neferia (Ivalde), 2 by Elegance Hats, and a few by Brumm (guitars) and Brit (jewelry).
I found them all although it was a bit hard for me... the ones from Neferia I considered most important, and they are all so gorgeous! :)