Sunday 23 March 2008

Who wants to see my bum crack?

Heya's! Happy Easter everyone!! I'm full of chocolate and I feel pukey, I've been eating it since breakfast-time. Thought I'd poke my into the blog before the Inlaws (Outlaws) arrive.

The other day, I discovered a cool newish store called Mirrors. When you arrive at the store, you walk down a long dark corridor and come out on a lit up catwalk, so cool!

I found these these striped shorts and a pair of leggings (not shown) free in the store, the tops are from a great little Japanese store called El Trebole, thanks to Elusyve for telling the group about this one, they have a store within Cubic Effect but I discovered more free items a the main store. Also stuff for guys, I'll try to show these soon.

23-3-08_003

23-3-08_004

Cres Top: El Trebole (free)
Hickry Shorts: Mirrors (free)
Shoes: ::69:: Ring Hunt
Hair: ETD (1L)
Skin: Arcane at Truth (Free for a limited time)

These shorts come in 3 sizes and are perfect for those who like to expose a bit of bum crack.

Small....
23-3-08_007

Smaller....
23-3-08_006

...and (what's the feckin point in these?) Smallest
23-3-08_005

Bum cracks AHOY!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL do those last pair even count as shorts at that point? Looks more like really high up leg warmers!

Anonymous said...

oh dear @ the smallest O_O i agree that those dont really count as shorts.. more like cheek-cradlers

Anonymous said...

Like me!

Anonymous said...

Hello girls!!
Is the free skin available?