Wednesday 12 March 2008

Och Aye!

Well, I live in Scotland - it's my right to show anything tartan in SL.

Miu Elfan sent a notice to the group about this one, a new group gift from ::sixty nine::, this quirky tartan outfit which goes with the shoes they gave out a few weeks ago. Miu will be joining us on this blog soon, she is Japanese and I know we have a lot of Japanese readers who probably don't understand my ramblings, (nor do a lot of English speakers). So Miu is going to do some posts in Japanese and translate my posts hopefully. We'll work something out anyway so watch this space.

So back to the dress, it comes with hat, tights , prim bow neckline attachment or attachment without bows (not shown)

sixty nine, tartan 3

If you don't like too much fussy bow stuff, this dress has got a really pretty neckline without the bow attachment.

sixty nine, tartan 1

Mooki said the skirt is a bit 'poufy', but that's the whole point - I love it. The hat just happens to work perfectly with the 1L hair from Philotic Energy (see previous post), I tinted the bands green to match. Honestly, I didn't have to move that hat at all when I wore, it just fitted perfectly on this hair. The cute bow earrings are also included in the set and this Canimal group gift skin (see previous post) also matches the whole colour scheme don't you think?

sixty nine, tartan4

These are the adorable shoes which I have previously blogged, you can get these in the group notices still, but hurry because they've been there for a while and will be gone after 3o days.

sixty nine, tartan 2

So, if you love all this tartan clobber, search ::sixty nine:: and look in the group notice archives and they shall be all yours.

No comments: