Thursday 27 March 2008

Country Bumpkin

Thank you to Daisie Georgia who sent a notice to the group about this cute free checked top from Vogart, as usual I didn't get the group notice, so thanks to Cheri as well for letting me know about it). Vogart is on a cool sim called Trilogy, this place is so atmospheric, take a walk down the cobbled streets and get drenched by the rain.

Well, this means I have to get all flowery on your asses and frolic about in some fields. I took it to the limit with this naff frame also. Bastard Blogger cut off half my frames, so if you want a close up of these pics, click on them.

Country girl_003

Country girl_001

The Sprig which you might just see in my mouth is a group gift from *BP, the denim shorts are also from Vogel (100L) includes sockies.

Country girl_004

The beautiful skin and corset I am wearing here are by A Piece of Candy, there are a few 1L items in the store (including skins) and there is an egg hunt at the mall too. The egg inside the store (hint: back wall by the curtains) contains two more skins and a vintage cardigan.

Pics taken at Creator's Pavillion
TP to A Piece of Candy for the Naomi skin (1L) and the corset (1L)
TP to Vogart for the checked top (Free), free earrings in the store also.
Ann Hair: Aoharu Group Gift

No comments: