Wednesday 26 March 2008

Cock in Mouth Syndrome

You know me, I love anything with the word 'cock' in it, so this is the perfect top for me.

Ivey of Snatch has made this cockmouth wifebeater top which is available for FREE UNTIL MIDNIGHT TONIGHT, then it will go back up to full price again. There's a jacket layer for the guys (it's longer) and a cropped shirt layer for the girls.

cockmouth_007

Eisa's not too happy with his sexuality being put into question again!
cockmouth_001

Nice bit nipple action on the girls top, it's slightly transparent, slightly sweaty looking and I 've got 'cock' in between my breasticles.
cockmouth_003

Cockmouth Wifebeater - Snatch - FREE till midnight tonight so HURRY
Hair - Boon (FREE)
Tattoo's - Etch D (not free)
Male Skin - Roman Guyliner by Nylon (not free)
Female Skin - Tan Shale by Gala (not free)
Unisex Web Latex Pants, NEW by Snatch (not free)
(I still can't type an @ sign without Blogger thinking I'm typing in a URL, I know I'm spelling Snatch wrong)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh come on, you know you named the post to get raunchy google searches to land at your blog! haha!

Hiccup said...

awww darling!

olivia connaught said...

I 've got 'cock' in between my breasticles.

something no outfit is complete without, i always say

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Uh ohh I've been rumbled!
*runs off to check Google Analytics for 'cock' searches*.

(Hmmm..none yet, it's amazing how many people got to my blog through the term 'hairy bum cracks' though) :D