Friday 8 February 2008

Glamolicious

I've got loads of beautiful dresses to show you here so I thought I would cram them all into the one post.

First up, one of my fave stores, Big Booty Big Money sent a group gift out yesterday (thank heavens for all my alts, I'd miss out on all this if it wasn't for them)

This is the 'Bovine Baby' dress, do I look like a baby cow in this? Mooooooo!!

moar dresses_001

This gorge Jasper Choker worn here is a free gift from Earthstones in store.

moar dresses_002

This citrus yellow dress is 5L from MB Designs for a limited time, then it will return to its full price. This is so versatile and can be worn in various ways.

Put the two skirt attachments on for an evening/cocktail style dress.

moar dresses_008

The shorter skirt attachment for a pretty summer dress.

moar dresses_006

Whip off the skirt...it turns into a sexy disco outfit.

moar dresses_007

The Icing group has given out this beautifully textured Poppies Dress. It's so pretty, the picture here doesn't do it justice. I really must learn to Photoshop properly.

moar dresses_003

Bovine Dress: BBBM (Group Gift)
Citrus Dress: MB Designs (5L)
Poppies Dress: Icing (Group Gift)
Hair: Berri, Truth (1L)
Skin: Tuli S5 (Group Gift)
Shoes: Rosette - Aphrodite (Group Gift)
Poses by Animah and LAP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bright colors are in for spring this year, so you will be able to wear it soon in vouge!

Adia