Thursday 14 February 2008

Spoiled

Oh wow, so many lovely Valentines gifts. I'm a bit of a cynic when it comes to Valentines Day - I think its a load of shite, but I LOVE PWESSIES! I'm so shallow like that!

This is going to be a superquick post because a couple of these items are only available for a short time and I don't want you to miss out.

Mel announced on her blog, Grid Expectations, that RAC is doing a free hair for 1 day only, (Valentines Day). OMG rush down there quick its gorgeous, long, flowing and silky. You get many different colours too.

The Heartie Hoodie and Cords outfit was yesterdays gift from Celestial Studio's, (Starley is giving her group a gift every day this week and each item will be in the group notices for 30 days). I wasn't going to blog it because a few others have done it already, but when I put this hair on with it - it works so well with the colours, I just had to! You get the hoodie, Tshirt and pants with various fits and leg prims. I went for extra superdooper flares here.

14-02-08_001

14-02-08_002

The skin I spied on Grazia's More Than Meets the Eye blog, it's the Crys Valentines Day skin from PXL, pretty, pink with little cute hearts on cheek. 1L until 16th Feb - get it quick!

14-02-08_005
The earrings worn are by flirt, found in the La Reina Valentines Gift hunt, see previous post)

3 Cupcakes (I still can't type this name properly in the blog without it messing up the format) supercute group gift - this dinky little denim dress. Search Cupcakes Update Group and you will find this in the notice archives.

14-02-08_003

14-02-08_004
Chucks by Darkstar Design (60L)
Bambi Socks by DP YumYum (free)
Shape: Jenna Tolls by Creamy (free soon)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

TART’S subscribe o matic group got huge goodie bag of Valentine Lingierie.

She also has a 50% off sale on all lingerie only today! So hurry!!

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Oooh thanks, I'll go check it out :D

Allegory Malaprop said...

Psst, I think & lt ; without the spaces let's you get around your <3 Cupcake problem.

Creamy Cooljoke said...

ooh brill, thanks Allegory, I'll try that :D

Creamy Cooljoke said...

I'm a durrbrain, where do i put it before the <3 or after?