Thursday 14 February 2008

Slinky in Bijou

Feeling sexy?? I wasn't until I put on these slinky outfits - all group gifts from from Bijou. I could rave on about this store so much, even just being inside the store is a sexy experience, the lighting, the colours and the layout - and the clothes make me drool.

This is the group Valentine gift, the melty bikini with wrap. If I didn't have my breast gravity sliders up to full - I think you guys would have an eyefull right now!

13-2-08_007

Whip off the sarong - oooh my, can anyone see bikini bottoms there or is that a bit of dental floss?

13-2-08_009

These fab huge sunnies are a group gift from Differ*nt

13-2-08_006

Also in the Bijou group you will find this slinky sexy exhibition dress in red and black.

13-2-08_010

Look at the way it cups those breasts perfectly, displaying a tantalising bit of cleavage, I'm even feeling tantalised by my own virtual cleavage.

13-2-08_011

13-2-08_012

Dresses and Bikini, Bijou Group Gift (search Bijou and look in notice archives)
Glasses - Differ*nt Group Gift
Both Hair Styles by Dejavu 10L each
Skin in the red hair pics, Papillion by Mela - 1L in the La Reina Valentine Hunt
Skin in the dress pics, Tuli S5 (group gift)

2 comments:

melanieann said...

Omgz I want that sarong!!!

I hope they have it in other colors in their store *crosses fingers*

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Watch out when you visit the store Mel - you'll come out with armfuls of other stuff. The clothes are amazing :)