Wednesday 6 February 2008

Spank my bum

I think I've confuzzled a lot of people about the location of the Amorepacific salon, so I'll attempt to clarify it here.

When you TP to
Amorepacific, you will be given a HUD, you can use this to explore the whole sim, but it's easier for me to explain how to get to the Salon using the TP Sign just outside the landing area.
  1. When you arrive, look ahead of you - you will see a tall red beacon/light, this is your map indicating where the exact location of the SLURL I have given you.
  2. Walk to the red light and you will arrive at the Teleport Sign.
  3. Touch Option 1, (this is where a lot of people are getting confused, it seems like it isn't working but all you need to do is click on it and it will bring up your map on the screen)
  4. Click your Teleport button on the map
  5. When you land wait a minute until it rezzes, you will be standing between 2 buildings, one has a red carpet leading up to it. This is the salon, YAY...you're there!
Most of the hairstyles are on the left wall on shelves but there are also 4 hanging from posters on the ceiling, just at the entrance to the store.

I hope I have clarified it for you, and not confused everyone even more.

TP to
Amorepacific

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I've found it now. I was walking straight ahead in the circle building rather than turning around along the carpeat.