Thursday 14 February 2008

On the Rampage

While Miaow was rampaging about earlier she bumped into Cheri Pye, who TP'd her to a store called Agrace, this is definitely a store to keep a close eye on - the quality is fantastic if the free gifts are anything to go by!

kitty_005

The hats with hair are both free from Agrace, these can be found on the desk in front of you at the landing point. Miaow is wearing the male hair/hat with the grey top, as you can see - it looks cute on a female shape. Cheri is wearing the long hair with pink hat, there is also a pink matching top (not shown).
Cheri designed and made her own hoodie and will be supplying it as a dollarbie at Free*Style soon (I hope)
Miaow is wearing camo pants which are part of a free set from Freak Couture, these come in 2 lengths and in male and female versions.

kitty_010
Miaow's ears and Whiskers are from Liquor Pussy (free) see previous post,
Miaow's skin - Pixel Dolls Group Gift
Cheri's wearing the adorable new Valentine skin from love.love.love , it's a freebie!!!

Thanks to Caliah at Soigne in Second Life for introducing us to Agrace, I don't think we would have discovered it otherwise - along with that amazing belt from Kiki's closet (prev post) and the adorable free birdy hat free at Happy Mood (not shown).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw, you guys are cute :P

Camilla said...

I really wanted those camo pants at Freak Couture, but the only freebies I found where tee shirts at the entrance. Where are the pants?

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Uh ohh, I'm sorry - they were possibly a limited time gift then. I'll go back and check when I'm online. I got them last week they were next to the free tees.

Maegen Parvenu said...

aww :( the hairs were a valentine gift too. Those are the most adorable caps I think I've seen on a hairstyle in SL. Hope they release something similar for sale someday!

Anonymous said...

I hope the hoodie is available in world soon! Keep us posted and thanks!