Monday 11 February 2008

Cherry Buttons

I made some fantastic discoveries at Cherry Buttons yesterday. Cherry Buttons is becoming a regular haunt of mine, I really love it there - all my fave stores in one gorgeous place. On this weeks visit I found a new store called GG Couture and the 1L gifts there are amahhhzing (as is the full price stuff). The outfits and skin worn in the following pics are in the two gift bags at GG Couture.

GG couture_001

GG couture_002

GG couture_003

Byootiful free skin in one of the gift bags on the table.

mini_001

Outfits and Skin: GG Couture at Cherry Buttons (Free)
Hair in first 3 pics from Cake (not free)
Hair in last pic: Berri by Truth (1L)
Poses by Demoiselles and Decollage

GG Couture also has more skins upstairs and most are only 25L, the most expensive are 50L, they are really gorgeous! They are heavily modified Another Shop modified skins, Gianni has given them a unique look and totally made them her own.

Check out these babies.

mini_003

mini_005

mini_006

Looky here, I found some more goodies at Cherry Buttons, these were at the Beauty Berry stall.

mini_002
'Twosome retro' top for 1L, capri pants were from GG Couture (not free)
The little 'Valentines hart garden' is gift from Pochette for only 1L, so pretty - it emits little hearts.

beautyberry_001
'Twosome Goes Valentine' tights for 1L at Beauty Berry
'Metallic Dress' by GG Couture, (not free)
Boots by Blaze (Group Gift)
Poses in the above 3 pics are from Lotta and Pochette at Cherry Buttons (40L & 30L)

UnTone at Cherry Buttons has these kewt Bambi Jammie's.

Untone Jammies

Thimbles has these Valentines tops and sockies for 1L too. Also there are a couple of cardi's if you join the Thimbles group.

PJs

PJs

Hair: Philotic Energy 'Pheadra' Free on the Anti Valentine Gift Hunt
Skin: Tuli S5 Exotic (Free Group Gift)
Panties: Indie Rainbow (not free)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooo, love it all! especially the nightwear, so cute! and seckseh! our creamy makes even sleeping rough look good...

Anonymous said...

Love the skins!!!! I'm sooo there.

Anonymous said...

yah, the skins rock!

Anonymous said...

i dont find the skins!!!

Anonymous said...

I dont find the shop there.. :(

Anonymous said...

There are people wandering the Moondoggie sim, looking for a store none of us can find.

Hopefully when I get back tonight....something will have changed....I was really looking forward to shopping for those skins.

bummer......:(

Anonymous said...

Hey Creamy,could you tell me if those rhinestones at the corners of your eyes are part of the lashes you are wearing in one of the Another Shop skins mods or the skin itself? I would love to get a hold of that. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Those skins look fab! I do hope I will be able to get hold of them, despite the posts here (i cant log in at all at the mo).

I was wondering if you could tell me where you got those eyes (the dark brown ones in the pic with the pink hair)? I searched the blog, but no success.

(btw, fantastic blog! i'm a big big fan ;)

Andria Meredith said...

You have good taste in hair...I have that same one! (The curly blonde one from Cake-- color and all. ^^; )

And those skins are gorgeous. <3 *rushes off to get them immediately*

Creamy Cooljoke said...

oh no, you can't find them? I will go there and check. It was the last store near the daisy field.

Creamy Cooljoke said...

The store is def still there, the co-ords are as follows
http://slurl.com/secondlife/MoonDoggies/178/10/28
when you tp in walk straight ahead past the cherry until you reach the shops at the end, then go to the last store in the row, near the flower field

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Duifje, i'm so sorry, I always forget to mention my eyes (and I often forget to wear free ones). These are Nekama Anime eyes, these weren't free i'm afraid

Anonymous said...

I think the trouble is the store isn't called GC Coutuer it just says coutuer outfits on the wall. It's the last store behind the stalls facing thimbles.

Anonymous said...

You mentioned that the eyes in the GG Couture Skin pics were Nekama Anime, but what lashes are you wearing? They're amazing. :)

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Genna, the rhinestone effect is part of the 25L skin from GG couture, the green one :)

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Maire, the lashes were a group gift from Minnu (no longer avail in the group) these are called Thora lashes and you can buy them in the store for 100L i think. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh thank you! I actually went and bought two sets of eyes, and when i searched my inventory I found the thora lashes too! In my trash?! I don't know how they ended up there but I recovered them pronto :) joohoo!