Sunday 10 February 2008

Metro New Shots II fashion

I hear the New Shots II Fashion Show at Metro Models was really great today, I didn't manage to make it but from the pictures I've seen, it looked fabulous, check out these fantastic photo's by McFisto Furse here on Flickr and Ana Lutitia's blog. I wish I was there.

If you TP over to Metro you will get some fantastic free goodies, not sure if it's for a limited time so hurry on down there.

Triangle at GHOST has provided this gorgeous 7am skirt and night top and also the stunning red mid dress I posted about a couple of days ago.

couture_001

couture_002

This sexy slinky Opium branded black dress is also free.

couture_003

Ooh getting tired now, I'll quickly show you the free Aphrodite shoes you will find there too. These were previous group gifts but now available at Metro free in the one box, there is also a lovely green top in there.

aphrodite shoes_001

7-1-08_002

2-1-08_004

OK, bedtime. I'm going to get off my lazy bum and go to the gym tomorrow. I'll have a 20 pack before you know it.

Crave hair by Cake (not free)
Skin free - will tell you about it tomorrow

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Creamy what great finds! These are the kind of things you would expect to pay big Lindens for. I know I for one will be heading over to scoop these bargains up. Thank you!

welmita bonekita said...

I don't have found this last black dress :(( where find it?

Anonymous said...

I think they're gone.. :/ I checked last night right after I saw this post and they were nowhere to be found. Another girl showed me where they had been, and they weren't there.. sorry to have missed this one.