Sunday 9 December 2007

Bla Bla..Running Out of Inventive Titles

Hey peeps, had a busy day today putting up my Xmas tree in RL, give me two weeks and I'll want that thing out of the house, pine needles sticking in my feet already. So far, I love it.....the room smells goood.

Anyway, time to show you my latest finds. I went to Relika mainstore at Eventide a couple of days ago and discovered that there are more 1L goodies here. These paisley bikini's come in 3 colours.

Nyte n Day skin

Nyte n Day Skin

Nyte n Day Skin

I'm wearing the 1L Holiday skin from Nyte n Day here, the glittery eye-makeup is fabulous and the body detail on these skins give me a supertoned look.

Nyte n Day Skin

In the folder are 2 glittery festive makeups called 'Christmas Glitz and 'Holiday Ice' called in 4 tones including freckled.

Nyte n Day Skin 2


Hair: Courtnay by Philotic Energy (Group Gift)

Also at Relika, I found these 1L Disco Blitz Tops, in Blue, Green and Purple and with co-ordinating plaid scarves.

Ivaldeskin_011

Ivaldeskin_012

Ivaldeskin_013

Hair: Loella from Maitreya (free) - see previous post.

Also in the Relika store is the gorgeous Cowlneck sweater shown on my previous post. Not only that, if you join the Relika group, and check notice archives you will find a beautiful free Gold Cocktail Dress (this did make my bum look big decided not to use the pic, but a bit of figure/prim adjustment and this dress will be stunning). I love the slight shine and the vibrant jewel coloured textures in the latest Relika clothes.

The beautiful Freia Almond skin shown here was todays' free gift No. 9 from Ivalde, at time of posting still available. All these daily Xmas gifts..I'm totally confused now which time of day the new gifts are released and which ones I have already. Not that I am complaining, it's great that these stores are giving us all the wonderful free goodies...I received a LUMP OF COAL from Wrong today. That's lucky you know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, those nyte n day skins look really nice on you. I got some, tried them on and then decided not to blog them because they didn't look good on my shape. Now I'm thinking I should go back..

Creamy Cooljoke said...

I must admit, I did have to give myself a little eye and lip job for this shape. I do this for a lot of skins, I have each shape saved seperately under that particular skin's name.