Monday 24 December 2007

Super Styling for Girls and Boys

I''m all excited...it's Christmas RIGHT NOW here in the UK. Woohooooo! (Yes..'get to your bed' I hear you cry). I can't, I'm too excited!

Here's a quickie about some great goodies I received when I popped on SL earlier today, as a reward for lots of pressie wrapping. Most of these are group goodies so I didn't provide links for these as not much time today so I'll do them when bedlam is over. To get the group goodies type the name into search and 'join', then go to notice archives of the group and open the gift attached to the most recent notice (in most cases)

Muism gave their group 2 superstylish outfits, a sleek red suit and tie for the guys, which comes with a black and a white shirt.

24-12-07_008_001

Eisa is wearing the free Minnu male skin here, this given to the Minnu group a couple of days ago. It's fantastic that a skin designer is giving a male skin away, it doesn't happen very often. Yay for Minnu!

24-12-07_008_002

Here is the glorious Xmas outfit for girls from Muism. How cute is this ??? Check out the diddy little hat. The hair worn in these pics is 'Syd' by Darkstar Designs (50L in half price sale right now)

24-12-07_012

24-12-07_010

This outfit looks like it was made to match these 'Ziggy' boots of sculpty gorgeousness free at Tesla. These are going to be perma-attached to my tootsies, I feckin love 'em so hard. I'm also wearing the new beautiful S4 skin free from Tuli's Group, 4 tones and freckled or unfreckled versions (I'm wearing the Olive Freckled skin) and what's more, you also receive this beautiful 'messy' choker and bracelet.

24-12-07_011

Also, Fetch Alternative sent their group this military style jacket and I'm wearing it with this versatile beret which was a group gift from Relika, this comes with or without flower.

24-12-07_013

24-12-07_014
*Hair worn with the hat is 'Billie' by Philotic Energy (Group Gift)

Thank you to all the amazing designers who have given us all these fantastic goodies.
Much Love, Creamy xxx

No comments: