Saturday 8 December 2007

Party Time!!

Spoilt today!! Skins, hair and new party outfits to show you...woooohoooo!!

As most of you probably know, Glam World has been remodelled and to celebrate the reopening,Minnu has given away this beautiful Pale Lime skin to group members, Minnu is so good to us, it's not the first time she has given away skins to her group so I would definitely recommend joining. To join Minnu group and receive this skin, go to group info > notices and you will see a gift (yellow box) attached to one of the notices. Open this attachment and it will go into your inventory. Open the box and this gorgeous skin is yours, you lucky thing!

MinnuLime2

MinnuLime

I heard Maitreya (who have their new store at Glam World) are giving away some goodies, so I made an attempt to visit, the problem was I think everyone had the same idea. I couldn't move, so unfortunately didn't last very long....booooo!! If you decide to go down there, take off everything (ao's and all attachments), go naked and bald!!! This should minimise the lag situation and stop everyone moaning.

Kie Jinn has made this beautiful Minnu Lime shape below, which she has kindly sent out to the Free*Style group. Big thanks to you Kie!!

MinnuLimeKie2

MinnuLimeKie1

If you would like Kie's shape and daily tips on free stuff from group members, join the Free*Style group. Type Free*Style in group search, if you can't find it, IM me (or send me a notecard pref) and I will add you. It's worth checking the notice archives for past notices and giveaways.

The 'Carolyna' sideswept ponytail hairstyle is by CMC, the group reached 50 and to celebrate that, they have given away this gorgeous hair. Join the CMC group and go to notice archives if you would like this hair. Check out this store too, lots of funky hairdo's for men and women for only 99L!!

Lingerie worn is the Artilleri Group gift, see this post for more info.

My favourite Girl Reporter Dot Lane IM'd me this morning about a CKS designs group giveaway. If you TP to the store and click on the subscribe sign, click it again and select 'History', choose option 1..you will be given two outfits. I'm loving this gorgeous silver party girl outfit.

snow_005

snow_006

Hair worn in above 2 pics is the Philotic Energy Group Gift 'Courtnay'.

This beautiful Snow Princess outfit is a limited time gift from Fluky, comes complete with snow attachment...go grab it quick before it goes!

Fluky snow_001

Now I'm in a festive mood...I wish it was snowing here in RL, it's pissing it down!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a quite a thing for going naked and bald don't you? *giggles*

Thanks for blogging my shape :)

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Shhhhh Kie, don't tell everyone about my wierd SL perversion LOL!

The shape you made is great!

Anonymous said...

I'm a newbie and I went and picked up the silver party dress. For the life of me figure out how to put it on. When I click on it in my inventory and choose wear, it has me attaching a store bag instead of the outfit. Can anyone help?

Auntykuro said...

Hello hello!

Thank you so much for the link to where you take photos. I used it in a post today :D

Cheers, Ach.

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Hi Payce,the dress is in the bag,you need to open it.

>Drag it to the ground (somewhere which enables 'build', a sandbox perhaps)
>Right click it
>Edit
>Open
>Copy Contents to Inventory
The outfit will now be in you inventory ready to wear.

Contact me in game and I'll help you (if you haven't worked it out already that is)