Saturday 8 December 2007

Mmmm Maitreya and Winter Moon

YES!! I made it to Maitreya at Glam World. Sammie turned up and made me all jealous when I saw the free Maitreya Loella hair she was wearing, I was determined to get down there and make it mine.

The blunt fringe and silky texture made me all swoonsome, you get tons of colours too.

maitreya_002

The stylish 'Suave' outfit was a group gift from cool store Winter Moon. TP over there and touch the sign to subscribe, touch it again and go through history to get this great oufit. The clothes and hair in here are soooo hot and there are outfits for both sexes. I ended up buying the gangsterish Suave II outfit (not shown).

maitreya_003

I kind of like the pants without the cuffs.

maitreya_005

The top can be worn with our without the white shirt underneath.

maitreya_006

The gorgeous Lime Skin was a group gift from Minnu, see previous post.
The rockin' silver boots were from Armidi, (not free)

OK!! I better go eat, I let my takeaway go cold to show you that :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

fabulous and sassy!!

Ana said...

omg if you cross each other around the grid, we will look twins! lol I was wearing the same skin, hair (but the black one, not the smoke) and the same clothes! Only shoes and shape are different :P You look beautiful btw :)

Ana said...

my english sucks! i was saying... if WE cross each other...

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Thanks Kreativemix!

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Awww, thanks Annah! We all look like sisters in this Minnu skin :))