Wednesday 26 December 2007

Ivalde 'Piece de Resistance'

*Burp* Hope you all had a wonderful Xmas!! I feel fat, bloated and I think I have a pickled liver. Time for a detox...after New Year!! /me drinks another glass of bubbly.

I just wanted to quickly show you the last Ivalde Xmas gift under the tree....Nef's 'piece de resistance', this beautiful Santina skin and gown which comes in 2 lengths.

Ivalde1

The free Tesla shoes match perfectly with this outfit.

Red Goddess 2

This beautiful red lipped skin seems to suit every shape, I am wearing it here with a free shape from Kao (which is modifiable) and this gorgeous vintage 'kitten with a whip' hairstyle which is free at Ingenue

Ingenue Hair and Ivalde Skin

The poses used in this post are only 1L from Juicy, see this post for more info on these.

Hurry and get this Ivalde outfit, it was still there at the time of this post but I don't know for how much longer.

No comments: