Thursday 6 December 2007

Cute Combo

Hallo my pretties! I worked my first outfit around these ultra-HUGE free moonboots from PXL today, they look utterly ridiculous and that why I like 'em. Mooki and I teamed them with this sweet little dress from Wrong (part of a dress outfit which was today's free gift), and I'm wearing the 'Pump up the Volume' 80s inspired top from Diff on top.

moonboot_003

I look like I'm strangling her here, but I wuff her really...

moonboot_002

Mooki's filthy Xmas hat was free from Chicanary. I think it's the best Santa hat in town, there are 3 free designs in the store.

I know this is supposed to be a freebie blog, but sometimes I just fall so in SLove with something I have to buy it, this uber-cute hair from called 'Crave' from Cake, yes..I craved it! I saw Stumbelina (Cake designer) wearing it on Snapzilla , the swept across fringe and soft waves are so beautiful. I felt Creamy deserved a treat after all her hard work, this hair is 300L.

cake_002

I was going to finish the post there, but I just hopped on down to Ivalde to get the free outfit for today, this Gothic Punky style dress called 'Petronella' - it rocks so hard! I had to show you, check out the little panda's and cherries along the bottom...sooo cute! It's only available for 1 day so grab it quick if you want it, remember to join Ivalde group and wear the title above your head.

ivalde_007

ivalde_008

The gorge Zebra Tights were free from Sheer at Le Zoo

Remember! Free gifts from Ivalde and Wrong everyday on the leadup to Christmas, remember to head to Reaction too (boys and girls), some cute trainers under the tree in the girls store today.

I can't forget to mention the skins worn in these pics, these are the new Seven Deadly Skins from Another Shop, (I don't know if they are actually called this but there are seven skins all named after the 7 Sins, only 100L for loooads of these babies!!!!!).
I love Eloh's skins, you might notice I wear them a lot on my posts. Her free demo's are also wearable with in Eloh's words 'not the best teefs in the world', see here for proof.

No comments: