Wednesday 5 December 2007

Creamy's New Uniform

I was wandering around Fashion Victim in a bit of a grump today following the the rather disappointing discovery on the previous post (suspected rip-off skins), but I totally cheered up when I found the most apt T-shirt from Pitchforks & Handgrenades which may become my uniform. If you like your slogan tee's you will love Pitchforks & Handgrenades, most items are only 50L and there are some unisex jeans upstairs for 35L!

So, I roped my big brute of a bruvv Eden to model it with me. After crashing the sim with Eden's muscles we managed to get a pic.

free4_001

Actually, what it should read is....'sometimes, the BEST things in life are free...unless you get dodgy knock-offs!!'

free1_001

Oh and yes, nearly forgot to mention, this t-shirt is FREE, in the sign right next to the entrance to the store.

Creamy goes off whistling that awful song by Janet Jackson and Luther Vandross..get it out of my heeeeaaaaaad!!!

No comments: