Sunday 23 December 2007

Bossa Nova Gifties

Yay!! Bossa Nova is having a gift hunt until 6th Jan. If you love your vintage glamour, you will love Bossa Nova.

Here is a little peek at the beautiful outfits and retro hairstyles to be found in little Christmas Ornaments dotted in and around the store.

Bossa3

Bossa6

Bossa5

Bossa4

Bossa2

Bossa1

Big massive thankies to Moire Georgette of Bossa Nova for giving away even more wonderful goodies!!

The cute shape I am wearing here is free from Kao's shapes at Creator's Pavillion, I think it works really well with this Minnu Lime skin (free with Minnu group). It's modifiable too.

While you are at Creator's Pavillion go to the Cova animation store and grab their fun free AO. Suitable for both sexes, makes you land flat on your face every so often and do flipovers. Just like you probably will be doing after a few too many at Christmas :D

1 comment:

Satori Dawes said...

Ohh I like this post! Thanks for the goodies. Also, would you be interested in doing a link exchange? I just started up a freebie blog at slstyleguide.com, and I'm linking to yours atm. I'm hopefully going to be posting there at least once a week. :D let me know!