Sunday 4 November 2007

Dawnshop Male and Female Starter Avatars

A Free*Style blog reader said I should check out this store called Dawnshop, lots of free gifts and great male and female free starter Avatars. I'm always a but suspicious of newbie avatars, but I tried them on and you know what? pleasantly surprised!!

The skins, hair and shape are really pretty good as you can see from the following pictures. The female one is super-sexy, I don't usually go for this look for Creamy, I prefer kind of sweet and innocent - but I think a lot of people will like this.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The female av comes complete with modifiable shape, tintable hair, skin, lashes, clothes, shoes and an AO (animation overrider - sexy walk, poses etc). All the items can be worn seperately, so you can wear the hair skin etc on your own shape if you wish. This is the skin and lashes worn on my own homemade shape.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I have included the link to Dawnshop below, these avatars can be found in the signs above the lucky chairs. There are also some other freebies boxed on the table in the store.

Great job Dawn!!

Dawnshop: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Laysan/98/228/26

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow - that is a REALLY good starter male av. I would totally date him. LOL. The female one is quite cute, too. This is one more landmark to file away for newbies who ask me for help! And YAY another shop I've never been to that I get to check out!

Elle Maxim said...

FYI: That male skin is a ripped skin from the Naughty Designs' Dante line.

Elle Maxim said...

Here is their blog about their skins being ripped:
http://naughtydesigns.squarespace.com/lost-n-amby/2007/6/22/a-day-in-the-life-of-a-skin-designer.html

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Hmmmm interesting! It's not a patch on the Dante skin but it is similar. I hadn't seen it before but seems it's been out there for a while, at least they aren't selling it and making a profit.