Tuesday 29 July 2014

My Eclectic SLife

Hi everyone.  My first post as a blogger on Free*Style is packed full of freebies and cheapies that I've picked up in the last few days. I have a bit of an eclectic taste when it comes to fashion, accessories and furniture so hopefully I can appeal to a wide range of readers =)

All the furniture I have for you today are dollarbies from a new to me store called Frogstar.  It's all 100% original mesh and so cute.  I'm sensing that the creator is a bit of a book worm with all the book/reading related items. All the benches come with a heap of sit poses to choose from but I chose to stand up and show off my new outfit and I'm using a freebie pose from Pipit \o/


While I'm normally a dark colours and bold patterns kid of girl - I can't go past the cute stuff now and then.  The fox sweater from MoonAmore tickled my fancy so I had to grab it and while I was there I saw the skirt as well and through I could make a cute little outfit with the two of them. I want to talk about the skin for a moment before I end this post.  While it's not a special or discount it is a very inexpensive skin from a talented skin maker that was away for a while and has recently returned.  !Imabee is only on the MP at the moment and there are only three skins to choose from, but at $200L and under for the skins it's a steal!  They also come included with the SLink feet and hand appliers.




Until next time *waves*

Arora -
Skin:  !Imabee - Florentinen - Scarlet  *New Release on MP only*
Hair:  ploom - Sha (Mesh)
Hair Bow:  Little Pink Tia - Latex Bow - Gold (mesh)  *Group Gift*
Eyes:  Shy Girls - Group Eyes
Earrings:  Frogstar - Bibliophile Earrings (mesh)  *Dollarbie*
Sweater:  MoonAmore - Whathafox Crop Sweater (mesh) *Group Gift*
Skirt:  MoonAmore - FirstKiss Skirt (mesh)  *Group Gift*
Hands:  SLink - Mesh Rigged Hands - Gesture
Manicure / Pedicure:  Zanzibar creationZ - Kitty 2 Tone Pastel *Group Gift*
Book:  Frogstar - Royal Reading Bench Book Attachment (mesh) *included in Royal Reading Bench Package*
Feet:  SLink - Womens Natural Barefeet Mesh
Shoes:  Ingenue - Explorer Sandals (mesh)  *Collabor88 July*
Poses: Main Pic - Pipit - Be My Valentine *Freebie*
          Second Pic - Bounce This Poses - F*S #2 *Shop Free*Style*

Decore - (Left to right)
Bench:  Frogstar - Waiting for the Coast Bench (mesh) *Dollarbie*
Picture 1:  Frogstar - Ryan's Antlers (mesh)  *Dollarbie*
Picture 2:  Frogstar - Wood Print (Tea Party) (mesh)  *Dollarbie*
Seat:  Frogstar - Royal Reading Bench (mesh)  *Subscribo Group Gift*
Picture 3:  Frogstar - Mustache Shadowbox (mesh)  *Dollarbie*
Bag - Pixicat - Totebag (mesh) *Freebie*
Bench:  Frogstar - Coast Bench (mesh) *Lucky Chair Prize*