Saturday 10 July 2010

Christmas In July

It's sweltering hot, which means that the contrary girl in me is dreaming of brrrr winter weather + holiday parties. Luckily some new gifties + cheapies put me right in the holiday mood.
I'm showing some new sale finds at The Dressing Room, like the shiny Baiastice party dress above + the Glow Studio peacock bangles below. Both looks are worn with a gorges peachy-blush skin gift from I Ce Coco (the rosy-cheeked blush is actually great for either sunny or wintry days), which will set you back a whopping $3L. *mwuahs Leona Olivieri*
This knee-length, gem green cocktail dress by Miamai is free (the floaty way it moves is so pretty). A smokin' shag 'do by Truth + the new gladiator sandals by Kalnins, and I was so totally ready for some Christmas sledding with Rudolph.

Which reminds me, there's quite a few things I need to bug that ol' Santa dude about this year. Merry love + fashionista kisses to all!

xoxo
Teshan2222 Wycliffe
(who's been really good for Santa this year)

STYLING CREDITS

Skin: I Ce Coco - ((VIOLET)) ::: I CE COCO ::: 5 > extra makeup (buy small square on the wall, just to the RIGHT of the lucky boards) - $3L
Red Dress: Baiastice @ The Dressing Room - Veronica dress-cerise (new!)
Hair roses: AtomicBambi @ Enky's - Hair Corsage - Manhattan (Blush) -
$1L
Hair:
Truth - Kalista Streaked - Sahara (new!)
Shoes:
Kalnins - Yolanda - color change (new!)
Rose arm band - G Field - Metal Rose Armulet purple -
previously free
Eyes: Poetic Colors - Old Moss
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Pose by: Everglow

Green dress:
Miamai - Vicky - July group gift - subscribo gift - free
Skin: I Ce Coco - ((VIOLET)) ::: I CE COCO ::: 5 > extra makeup (buy small square on wall to the RIGHT of the lucky boards) - $3L
Hair: Truth - Kalista - Grape (new!)
Shoes: Kalnins - Yolanda - color change
(new!)
Peacock feather bangles: Glow Studio @ The Dressing Room - Lowicz Peacock Wood Bracelets tdr
Wings: Adore&Abhor - Chroma Wings - Starlust Valentine Hunt - previously free
Nails: Love Soul -
Fashion Is Love Hunt prim nails + ring - previously free
Eyes:
Negaposi - Lunar Eyes - Morganite
Pose by: Striking Poses (store closed)