Sunday 14 February 2010

Help!

My dear friend Kaitlin Peccable publishes Help! Magazine which is dedicated to providing tips and solutions to the challenges we all face in SL.  The issues are usually devoted to a theme that ranges the gamut from child avatars to blogging.  To celebrate the Valentine's Day, several designers have donated gifts to the Help! Magazine Group.  They range from clothing to discounts on photography and I am going to show you a few.
Aleida has offered the sumptuous Lilly Gown.  Deep red textures are accentuated with a black under layer provides elegant contrast and depth.  The gown includes a train of roses as well as a rose hair accessory which make the gown unique.  Best yet, the gown is transferable for gift giving.
The Sweet Bites cannoli makes me think of Sileny who is a big SL foodie.  Because of Sileny I now have a folder dedicated to food food and stuff.  The cannoli is adorable with its bit of whipped cream that ends up on your nose.  Also, Moskva & London has given the lovely Princess Puff earrings in two colors.  I love chandelier type earrings so these will be a favorite!
Baby Monkey has offered an exclusive pair of shoes that will never be sold in the store.  The Christina pump has a lace texture and perky little bows with matching trim.  The shoe, bow/trim and heel/sole are all separately color changing so you can have 343 shoe options in one sweet little shoe.  

Kaitlin, I wish you nothing but success!  Follow this slurl to find the Help! Magazine.  There is also a subscriber there to have each issue automatically delivered to you.

ooo I almost forgot!  My hair! I am absolutely in love with the special valentine's hairs offered by Clawtooth and lamb.  Both are a great deal and such fun colors.  Not free but a must have for any serious  hair collector :) 

1 comment:

Cmoney Shuffle said...

Outstanding cannoli, Eden! Your good taste extends from head to toe, and mouth, apparently. I am ever impressed.