Saturday 2 January 2010

Kid Stuff.

I know we have a few kid av readers so I found a couple kid-tastic things to show you! First off Cupcakes has started a new line, and new group, for kid avs. If you join Cupcakes Kids you can get this cute skirt for free, as well as a top which isn't shown.This hair is only 1L at Love Soul and what child doesn't love messy pigtails? Well, when I was a child I was *forced* into any sort of hairstyle by my mom, I would have preferred to go around with my tangled locks flowing wildly but you know how it is, darn parents. The sooo awesome eyes are free from A.D.D. Andel and have music notes in them :O I love music so yay! There is also a pair with no music notes and just glittery goodness.
Worn:
Hair: Love Soul, 1L
Eyes: A.D.D. Andel, free or 1L
Skirt: Cupcakes Kids, group gift (was free to join, I think it still is)
Kid's Shape: Shape It Up!, 1L
Skin: Romi (store temp. closed)
Shirt: Rezlpsa Loc, not free
Shoes: Baby Monkey, not free
Leggings: Malt, not free
Animated Doll: Dekute, not free