Thursday 11 June 2009

WTF is she doing here?

Hey heyyy, remember me? I've been taking a bit of a break from blogging to learn some new skillz and be all arty farty.

Not much news though, apart from that I am completely and utterly exhausted, I've been sick with bronchitis or something for more than a week and then last night at 1am my cat woke me up with a present. A real live bird, which was flying around the bedroom, there was lots of excitement as the cat and I battled to catch it, thank God, I got to it first and placed it in the bathroom to recover.
I left the bathroom window open thinking it will fly out when it felt better, but, John came home at 3am after a night out, went into the bathroom and was divebombed by bird, so not much sleep for me last night.

Anyhoo, there is no point in sleeping, as I have to go pick up my kids from school soon so I thought I'd who you some wonderful group gifties.

Annyka of Blowpop has been creating a new N2 skins series, and has given her group a preview of the beautiful 'Maya' black skins with purple makeup. These come in four tones shown below. TP to Blowpop to check out the rest of the makeups of these stunning skins, there's also a huge 50-60% discount on Infinity, Mellie and Tuesday lines.

6-10 maya x4

I've made this Maya shape to go with the skins and you can get it for 1L at Free*Style

10-6 ba_003

6-10 Maya Shape
Maya skins: Blowpop (group gift)
Maya Shape: Free*Style (1L)
Julie Hair: Uncleweb (0L)
Hair Accessory: Tiny Bird (Subscribo group gift)
Shoes: Kookie (not free)

Beauty Avatar also have some free group gifts to celebrate their new collection in store. A beautiful low ponytail hairstyle, 2 skins and lingerie. The hairband worn over the hair is a free subscribomatic gift from Tiny Bird .

10-6 ba x2 ling


10-6 ba x2

Hair, Skins and Lingerie: Beauty Avatar group gift
Hair Accessory: Tiny Bird

2 comments:

Jhu said...

nice skin....didn't see it in store or in group notices tho.

Tekila Vella said...

too cute, creams!