Thursday 11 June 2009

mixed.

TORN

its 12:06 am on a school night.
I'm currently wearing a pair of ugg boots, a comfy pair of pajama pants, a jumper and I'm frozen.
yet, i dress my pixel body in skimpy jeans and walk around almost naked.
i reckon it makes me feel even colder.

You can get these amazing dollarbie jeans, in all three colours.
And you can get these at Rock Me Amadeus.
And, while you are there. Check out the model contest.
I'm in the contest, and there are lots of really pretty faces in there. Chuck out a few votes for your favourite, and score yourself some sexy jeans.

TORN2
TORN4
TORN5

The scrumy skin was posted a few days back buy the delicious Sileny. Yes. She's delicious. (after all the prim lollies she consumes).
It's the big camp prize at Street Dermatology, The Mali Skin 2.
Its gorgeous, and I think it's worth the long camp for, trust me!!!!

TORN1

Others:
Hair free from Zero Style
Shoes, not free, by Jimmy Chau
Bra and corset, not free, by Seldom Blue.
Jeans, dollarbies from Rock Me Amadeus
Skin by Street Dermatology



And I feel like I need to to post this: About contest, and taken from Rock Me Amadeus group notices.
One of the reasons TP are not allowed: sim gets full in just a few minutes and nobody else can come and vote.You can obviously tell your friends you are in the contest and for them to support you. BUT THIS IS A BEST PICTURE CONTEST! NOT HOW MANY FRIENDS I CAN TP CONTEST! PLEASE RESPECT THAT!

2 comments:

Sileny said...

/me removes the candy from her mouth long enough to say "Aww thanks Dahl, you're so sweet"

Dahlindah Destiny said...

HA HA
No problem sweetie
Thanks for letting Free*Style know about these gorgeous skins!