Thursday 7 May 2009

I Have a Story to Tell You.

Today I was floating around in the Starlust pool, when I realized I needed to get ready for my hot date!

I got out of the pool all happy as can be! Time to go do my hair!

I took off my swim cap and...OH NO! My hair was all crazy!! I better head to my room and beautify myself!

I kept brushing and brushing my hair, but it just wasn't right. Oh, how hard it is to be a high school swim team member who cares about her good looks! Gosh darn it!

Then I though..hey! I'll try a new look! I grabbed some hair pins and shoved my bangs to the side. Ta-da! I look pretty and polished! Yay! Too bad I don't have time to change clothes. :O

Notes:
Swim wear is on the group only lucky board at Edelweiss!!!! Comes with ten million billion options and you can even customize the tag. Also comes with a transferable male speedo!

Skin is from the Romi group only lucky board

Hair in pic 3: free from Foam
Hair in pic 4: free from Waffles
Hair in pic 5: Subscribo gift from Waffles

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

simply charming post, Sileny! Nice Job... :)

Anonymous said...

Hehe great post you make it so fun to read :')

Anonymous said...

totally cute and charming post...I love the crazy hair pic and the expression on your face...awesome!

Dahlindah Destiny said...

So you swim in a pool with a blow up doll, paranas and sharks?

Let me know next time your there. I'm down with the blow up chicks :D

Morgan Kincess said...

Funny and creative story. I love it: :)

Sileny said...

Aww thanks guys!

Leilani said...

adorable post!
love how everything just worked together :)

Casia / JessStarr said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome! The only thing missing is a hunka man in a speedo! Hahaa! Fan-friggen-tastic Sileny :)