Tuesday 17 March 2009

In the beginning there was Genesis

Ryker Beck has been busy working hard creating her beautiful new Eden skins, and from what I've been reading on her Plurks (makes me sound like a total stalker), she's been sweating blood and tears over these but..wow...she's done an amazing job.

She is giving away a St Patricks preview of these stunning skins in a hunt at her store Genesis.











You need to hunt for hunt for six boxes which contain all of the above goodies, nails, skins, underwear, jewellery, clover pubies

The skin comes in all shades, freckled and unfreckled versions.
I've shown a small selection shown here but there are more skin tones. I'm really loving this hair too, it was a subscribomatic gift from Inorite (in loooads of shades).

Genesis Hunt Skins

Under these pyjamas I'm wearing the clover shaped pubic hair, but I'm not flashing my virtual vayjay all over the feed, I don't want anyone to get sacked at work because of me.

genesis hunt 1

Beautiful green prim nails - 2 sets to be found

genesis_009

Want a sneaky peak at the Eden makeups? (These are not freebies)

These are all 10 makeups in the Nutmeg skin tone in the freckled and non-freckled versions. I'm loving them all.

The red lipped Cody is my ultimate fave, red lips are my thang in RL and SL, I just wish I had nice shapely lips like that in RL. The stunning natural eyes are also from Genesis (again not free)

click pick for a closer look
Genesis eden skins 1

genesis eden skins 2

Genesis St Patricks Hunt runs from today until Saturday
Inorite Clover hair: St Patricks Subscribomatic Gift

Cherokee Hair in the last 2 pics: Gigi Couture (not free)

No comments: