Tuesday 17 March 2009

Cool Gadgets

WOW I am seeing green everywhere! If you feel like taking a break from all the green goods this might be an interesting read!

A digital camera avaliable in assorted colors from a random dispensing machine from Cache-Cache. It is a typing AO with options for boys AND girls! It's a really fun find at $20L each turn!

cute camera

Once you pay the vendor it will give you an egg; you need to wear the egg, click on it and it will give you the prize inside. I got the lemon colored one, so cute!!!

cute camera

Cache-Cache: Chat Camera, $20L each turn

THANK YOU DING FOR THE HEADS UP!
Read her post here: It's about time to get digital!

warm fire

Something Blue: Box on Fire (wearable), sit for warmth!!! $0L

Clothes worn:
1. Jacket from Ce Cubic, not free
2. *Thimbles* Master of Cats in Blueish color (group gift)

NOTE: Yellow version is avaliable for $50L, and all other colors are sold at $110L each

3. Necklace: Mezzo - Square Long Necklace (lucky board prize)
4. Hair: W&Y - Hair 81, $0L
5. Gloves from Vette's Boutique (lucky chair prize)

NOTE: This hair is the new store opening gift for W&Y at the Hairspray Sim. Avaliable at this location ONLY.

4 comments:

Bendable Sideways a.k.a. Bendy said...

Just a heads up, I got a "hip attachment" camera instead of the typing AO, which does nothing but attaches to your avatar. So don't freak out if your avatar isn't "taking pictures". Unfortunately, I did freak out for 5 minutes. D:}

Suri Christen said...

Hey Bendy, I had 4 tries before FINALLY getting the typing camera, I have 2 hip attached cameras from those eggs, they are gorgeous nontheless! <3

J.Dikes said...

you look gorgeous baby, keep taking those fierce pictures <3 ;D

Bendable Sideways a.k.a. Bendy said...

Oh yeah! The hip attached camera is super cute too, I can't believe I forgot to mention. *facepalms* And I'll try my luck again later. XD