Saturday 9 May 2020

New Head Who Dis?

So I finally got over to Catwa only to find out they realized that having their SIMS packed nonstop was not awesome for folks purchasing stuff that isn't their free head. The good news is that they've put FREYA on marketplace for you and and and I'm pretty excited that I picked it up.

This gorgeous cocktail dress is free for you to pick up over at FAMESHED. I do believe you need to be a group member and for the life of me I can't recall if that costs money. Regardless - WOW this month is worth the price of admission. The Haul of amazing and free things is HUUUUUUGE.

This dress is from Valentina E. for Maitreya Body and as with EVERYTHING she makes - it's gorgeous. Perfect for a Saturday Night date.
I really love the head. The lip applier included doesn't seem to work QUITE right - which seems odd. I'm  going to play with some other brands, but this is the applier that came with it for lips. There may be some details i'm missing about making this work right but with that being said - still - I love it.

Whatever, it was free. I'm not even complaining. It's gorgeous.

Free and Discounted Items Worn:
Hair: Besom - Lilly Hairstyle - 50L
Head: Catwa Free head Freya available on MP
Dress: Valentina E.  Demi Dress - Green - Avail at Fameshed Free Gift (must join Group)