Sunday 26 June 2016

Happy Belated Birthday Seraphim - New Inworld Seraphim Hud

.
Seraphim just marked it's 5th Anniversary, yesterday, and with that, it is a dawn of a new era in Event Coverage. Seraphim has create an inworld hud, which brings the experience of the useful site that much closer to your finger tips.


.
So how will this little hud change your life? Well if you are into the event hopping, this is a good way to start. Seraphim does not cover everything that happens in sl, but it does cover a good number of it. You might learn about new events, or missed ones, with this hud, as it is much quicker to scroll a little list. I already found a few I forgot about, and I am on the Seraphim site often.

I am not going to go into every detail of this, there are all the informational pages linked above, it also comes with inworld instructions. There is even a video created to help you get on your way to using the hud, which you can find HERE and see Strawberry's Review and Video HERE.

What I will say is that I look forward to using some of the features of this hud. I am forever forgetting when events open, so having a super quick source for that, as a blogger, will be lovely. I like the idea of the favorites feature. The Auto Tper, while I do own one, will be handy, cause I always forget what the one I own is called. I will probably use it to check things I have missed, I miss a lot, as some weeks I have a lot going on with my own store.

.
Seraphim also had a big celebration, with all sorts of DJs and designers gifts. Some of the Designers are being generous, and have placed the gifts out at their mainstores. You can view the offerings HERE, keep in mind, I have no clue who is opting to put things out, so some things might not be available.

Credits

Hair - The Stringer Mausoleum - PonyGirl in Night(Tinted)
Mesh Head(Hairbase/Lashes/Eyes) -  Genesis Lab - Angie Head 2.0 Smile - Common Gacha Item
Makeup Applier 1(Eyeshadow) - Genesis Lab - Unstoppable Eyeshadow - SLB13 Gift @ Kustom9
Makeup Applier 2(Lipstick) - Genesis Lab - Incredible Lipstick - SLB13 Gift @ Kustom9
Mesh Body - Slink - Physique Body
Body Applier - Genesis Lab - Fluture Slink Appliers All Tones - Free
Mesh Hands - Slink - Casual Pose
Nail Applier - Hello Dave - Done the Rude Nails - Group Random Draw (Free to Join) *Limited
Tattoo Applier - Reckless - Voss Tattoo Fresh - Seraphim 5th Anniversary Gift
Top - Loordes of London - The Tuscany Triad I in #5 - L$10 @ The Wash Cart Sale
Skirt - Loordes of London - The Tuscany Triad II in #5 - L$10 @ The Wash Cart Sale
Purse - Plastik - Upcycle Bag in Golden - *NEW* @ Shiny Shabby
Piercings -  Eluzion - Cloe Piercings - L$10 @ The Wash Cart Sale
Earrings - Izzie's - Bow & Pearl Earrings w/Hud - Seraphim 5th Anniversary Gift
Necklace 1(Choker) - Violent Seduction - Flourish Open Choker - SLB13 Gift @ Kustom9
Nekclace 2(Long) - Plastik - Victorienne Chain Medium in Vintage
Rings - Plastik - Lost Souls Rings in Noir w/Hud

Pose Prop - Exposeur - Simple Shadow Box w/Poses - L$20 @ Store Closing Sale (Ends June 30th)