Thursday 7 May 2015

I love roleplay

Hello there! I was really impatient to get to We <3 RP when it opened, because it's their second anniversary and most of the amazing creators had awesome gifts or cheapies. I wasn't disappointed! I couldn't possibly show all of them, there are too many. But here are a few that, I hope, will make you want to go and visit that amazing event. Also, pretty much everything there is discounted (30% to 50%) from there usual price, exclusively during the event. Don't miss out!



The following items are either free or 10l$ (I frantically bought everything I found, honestly I didn't check ^^) from We<3RP:



Also, not free or cheap, but you might like :

  • Skin from Curio
  • Dress from Evie's Closet (heavily discounted this month for We <3 RP)
  • Ears from Mandala
  • Mesh hands and feet from SLink