Sunday 22 March 2015

Wings and Flying Things


Taking a break from the Hunt of Hunts Hunt today, and bring you a few other cute things to pick up.

Continuing on with Skin Fair, it is really easy to get to the sim now, not nearly as packed. If you haven't made it yet, I am going to show you why it is worth your while!

Ab.Fab has this great skin I am wearing, for only L$99. The eyebrows are really like that, starting at a dark brown, and gradating into a berry colour. I hope they do more of this series, with other colours.

My eyes and nose ring are both Skin Fair booth gifts, and there are a few others from various designers on either of the sims.

I do own a shape, which I typically wear when not blogging. I do use all sorts of shapes when blogging for you all. I don't have a set "Me" other than the fact that I am darker toned 75% of the time. I try to find you guys the nicest free/cheep shapes I can. There are a lot out there. I hope you enjoy this one.

Shape - .love. - Free SL Marketplace Gift
Hair - EMO-tions - L$5 SL Marketplace Deal(Tinted)
Skin - Ab.Fab - L$99 Exclusive Skin Fair Deal @ Skin Fair 2015
Eyes - KoKoLoReS - Skin Fair Booth Gift @ Skin Fair 2015
Lashes - AlaskaMetro - L$5 SL Marketplace Deal
Tattoo - #adored - NEW Skin Fair Exclusive @ Skin Fair 2015
Top - ViSion - L$1 SL Marketplace Deal
Nose Ring - SlackGirl - Skin Fair Booth Gift @ Skin fair 2015
Fair Pet - Cole's Corner - Free SL Marketplace Gift

can be found at Shop Free*Style, where there are a bunch of pose packs ranging from Free to L$50.