Wednesday 4 February 2015

Flying Free

Free Dove has been around for as long as I an remember. I believe my sister actually took me there, not long after we started sl. It was always meant to be a place for established avatars to direct new players, so they didn't have to drift around for a week, looking like the typical sl "Noob".

Free Dove have been hosting these little monthly hunts, offering 10 items from each designer, on site. Not sure exactly when this started, but I know I have been to a few of them last year.

The new month has started, with a host of new designers participating, as well as some from the last month's round still out.



Credits

Shape - Heartsick - Free Dove Free Item
Hair - Exile - Not Free
Hairbase - Amacci - Free Instore Gift
Skin - Ramya - Free Dove Free Item
Eyes - Avi-Glam - Free SL Marketplace Item
Dress - G Sloane - Free Dove Hunt Item
Earrings - Lazuri - Free Dover Free Item

Pose can be found at Shop Free*Style, where there are a bunch of pose packs ranging from Free to L$50.