Tuesday 4 November 2014

Don't Panic - Sponsor - Dark Passions/Koffin Nails


Koffin Nails made this really nifty nail applier. Not totally sure of the inspiration behind it, but it is basically a finger print on top of the polish. It reminds me of when I bawls up my own, and end up having faint finger prints all over them.

This looks more like crime scene powder tho. It is still really cool. On of the more unique nails I have seen in a long time.

I included a itty bitty pic of the hud in the corner, so you can see that there is a bunch of different options.

Nail Applier(for Slink Nails and Slink Hands) - Dark Passions/Koffin Nails - Dusting for Fingerprints Set - Hunt Item @ Don't Panic
Ring - Forsaken - Spooky Cameo Ring Biohazard in Purple - Hunt Item @ Don't Panic

 Did you read on our intro to "Don't Panic"? Best visit our post HERE. If you did, you can start your search HERE.