Friday 29 November 2013

I need a moment to deliberate


Hello girls,

I know has been a while since I made my post, but I was really loaded, but today things got better and here me. THE SUGAR GARDEN has this cute group gift skin, yeah there is a fee to join but believe me when I say it´s totally worth it. G Field put out some freebie at SHOETOPIA and ORSINIRED has this cute dress as a group gift. More freebies in this post such as Little Bone hair, Clemmm eyes and this awesome Coco pants. Enjoy my lotd!



hair Little Bones Dalliance - Ink Pot > group gift (check history)
eyes Clemmm Circle Lens Eyes > subscriber gift
skin The Sugar Garden Snowflake > group gift* fee to join 

teeth Pxl Mouth open Addon v6

dress OrsiniRed Ducky Dress Teja > group gift
pants Coco Skinny Jeans > group gift
shoes G Field Deck Shoes -flower- > freebie @ SHOETOPIA 

hair bow Auxiliary Slouchy Leather Bow - Brown > old arcade item
bag Ricielli The Birkin Bag pink #crocodile > group gift

pose
Marukin [classic] le petit princess (Valencia Southard)


xoxo Druuna

Many thanks to Eilfie <3