Sunday 5 May 2013

Gold

gold_003
  I have to be quick with this because it's like 4:30am and I am trying not to wake my daughter up, haha. But in all seriousness, I am a really loud type-r. I wake people up with my key bashing. It's bad. But anyway, onto the post!
  I rarely leave my SL home these days but when I went to pick up this VIP gift from MINA Hair I ran into my friend Lilyana and figured that was a sign that I needed to blog this. Check it out!
   More details below.
WORN: 
Hair: MINA, VIP Gift (200L join fee.)
Skin: Cupcakes, lucky board skin (I lightened the brows for this picture.  Several other types of skins available.)
Necklace: Lassitude & Ennui, other colors available also.
Shirt: Sn@tch, includes lots of colors and layers.  It's sheer but I wore two layers to make it not see-through.
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard.