Saturday 27 April 2013

Spring Cleaning Sale at Curio

Hello!! My favorite skin maker in SL is having a retirement sale for ALL her existing skin lines. I didn't have to dig very far in my inventory to find some of the gorgeous skins that will soon disappear from the store, and I thought I'd show you a few of them, in various tones and make ups. Keep in mind one skin line comes with 5 tones, each with 2 undertones (dark and light), a freckles option, 6 different make-ups in 2 versions each... that's 240 different skins per pack, some packs even including various eyebrow options! It's your last chance to grab these skins, and they're at a heavily discounted price... As The Doctor would say, "Allons-y!"

Oh and, click on the small pics if you'd like a better view!







Credits :
Skins : Curio 
Eyes : Poetic Colors (except for The Visitor, eyes included in skin pack)
Hair : Magika