Saturday 5 January 2013

FINALLY!!!!

I have been waiting and wishing and hoping for Tuli to come back and make new things in SL and finally it has happened!  YAY!!!!!  I can't even explain how excited I am.  What adds to my excitement even more is that Tuli has two skins at The Dressing Room Fusion for only 70L each. :O  She has the one I am wearing here and another one that has a slightly softer pink makeup.  Welcome back Tuli!
tules
My hair is a free fatpack from Catwa.  It's only available through the 7th so hurry!  You must join the inworld group to get it.  My tattoo is from Half Deer.  I got it as a hunt gift a bit ago but I am not sure it is still there.  I forgot to check before logging off and now I can't log in again until tonight.  Blargh!  I'll update this when I find out.
Worn:
Skin: Tuli @ The Dressing Room Fusion, 70L
Hair: Catwa, group gift in store only through the 7th
Tattoo: Half Deer, was a hunt item, not sure if it is still out
Eyes: Umeboshi