Sunday 30 December 2012

Soft

I was extremely tired earlier so I ended up taking this photo which I think feels a bit dream-like.  I'm ok with that!  Maybe I should sleep less, hmmm.  Only thing that I would change is since this gorgeous skin has gorgeous cleavage on it I should have worn a shirt.  Right now it's like "hey in this magical dreamland my boobs are magically stuck together as if wearing a push-up bra, even though I am naked.  MAGIC!"  Still awesome though. ;D
soft_004
OK so more details below, read on!
Worn:
Skin: Mother Goose's, 1L
Eye Makeup: Half Deer, hunt gift (On an adult rated sim!  Hunt ends soon so go now.)
Hair: Clawtooth by Clawtooth (not sure if this is available in this exact color combo at the moment but worth a check)
Mesh Horns: Lassitude & Ennui @ Zodiac, comes with light and dark versions, more colors available, 100L per color set or 400L a fatpack for the duration of the event, then the price raises